D-Line TV Cable Drops allow users to conceal TV cables & wires in stylish 1/2 round designs that save the time and trouble of burying cables in walls, then having to repair surfaces. Plus there’s the on-going benefit of the hinged and click-lock lid making it easy to add or remove cables later!
TUBES ARE PICKUP ONLY – DELIVERY IS EXTRA
Please Pickup from our Sydney Showroom.
Standard courier costs can not cover delivery.
Delivery can be aranged with a surcharge.
Box quantities are available. Please Enquire.
Half circle shaped conduit
Includes adhesive backed
Can be open and closed
Large profile 50x25mm
Up to 6 TV Cables
White can be painted
PVC base & lid
• Light weight, easy to handle & cut
• Can be drilled
• Effectively bonds base & lid
• Lid cannot detach
• Keeps cables in place during installation
• Impact absorbing
• Can be opened & closed thousands of times
• Will not discolour or turn brittle in sunlight
• Stable between -30°C upto +60°C
½ round design
• No sharp edges
• Enables subtle aesthetics
• 50x25mm (w x h) aka TV Drop
Popular usages • Hide cables from wall-mounted TVs; Hide cables on underside of desktops and up desk legs
• Foam backed 1mm thick
• Effective on clean dry surfaces
• Caution, can spoil surfaces on removal
Can be painted
• Scuff using gentle abrasive such as sandpaper, so paint keys for best results
• 0.6 lbs per ft
• 0.27 kg per metre
• Each length supplied with removable film cover
• If containing 240v cords leave 45% of internal capacity for air circulation
• Can contain up to 6+ popular TV cables
• Yes (Smooth-Fit style)
• BS EN 50085 – 1:2005 Part 1