D-Line patented ¼ Round Floor Trim provides the ultimate floor edging system. It is incredibly quick and easy to install, providing a cable path that is almost invisible! It’s ideal for Professional Installers and DIY’ers alike.
TUBES ARE PICKUP ONLY – DELIVERY IS EXTRA
Please Pickup from our Sydney Showroom.
Standard courier costs can not cover delivery.
Delivery can be aranged with a surcharge.
Box quantities are available. Please Enquire.
The self-adhesive backing enables you to simply peel and stick lengths to the skirting without the need for nails or glue. Compared to traditional floor trim, D-Line is typically up to 50% faster to install… unique accessories simply clip-over the trim at 90 degree corners to save the requirement of precise measuring, while eliminating the need for 45 degree mitre cuts. Our oak-effect floor edging uses patented process technologies to ensure the wood-grain effect follows true right into and around corners. With its shock-absorbing hinge feature, D-Line Floor Trim is the perfect choice for ceramic floors or to cover expansion gaps on wood floors. The lid can be opened or closed, so unsightly cables can be hidden within the trim; your floors become easier to clean, a dust trap disappears, floor space is reclaimed, a common trip hazard removed, and your room is made child and pet safe. Available in White, light oak finish (by special order), or Stainable Wood-fiber finish to colour match darker skirting or floors.
Quarter circle shaped conduit
Includes one adhesive back
Can be open and closed
Standard profile 22x22mm
Single mains cord or others
Corner pieces available
Can be painted
PVC base & lid
• Light weight, easy to handle & cut
• Can be drilled
• Effectively bonds base & lid
• Lid cannot detach
• Keeps cables in place during installation
• Impact absorbing
• Can be opened & closed thousands of times
• Wood Effect
• Will not discolour or turn brittle in sunlight
• Stable between -30°C upto +60°C
¼ round design
• No sharp edges
• Enables subtle aesthetics
• For horizontal (& vertical) 90 degree intersections
• 22x22mm (w x h)
• Covers expansions gaps around floor edges
• Indoors as Floor Trim; for Worktops; Corner drops
• Foam backed 1mm thick
• Effective on clean dry surfaces
• Caution, can spoil surfaces on removal
Can be painted
• Scuff using gentle abrasive such as sandpaper, so paint keys for best results
• 0.15 kg per metre
• Each length supplied with removable film cover
• If containing 240v cords leave 45% of internal capacity for air circulation
• Yes, including Clip-Over bends & Inlet/Outlet Connector
• BS EN 50085 – 1:2005 Part 1
CABLE MANAGEMENT DLINE - 2M QUAD 22X22 WOOD CVR ADHESIVE